SHIPPING & RETURNS
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT SHIPPING POLICIES:
Due to a high volume of orders, we have a no holds policy and must fulfill all immediate orders/pre orders on a first in first out basis.
All orders are shipped UPS GROUND Shipping, unless otherwise arranged by Account’s request.
Accepted payment methods for wholesale orders include visa, mastercard, paypal and american express which must be clear before shipment is released. Delivery times are not guaranteed and may vary.
Historically, store accounts report very few customer returns of Thread & Supply products, but they do occasionally happen. For these instances, we will give product credit (to be applied to a future order) for customer returns when the following information is provided:
Email email@example.com for a copy of the RA form and include a photo of the damage to be issued an RA number by sales representative.
Print and include copy of RA form in returned shipment.
***Product Credit given for Customer Returns will be for the wholesale price that was paid for the product.
Updated Return Policy effective January 1, 2020:
- No returns will be accepted without a valid return authorization number
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original purchase
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receiving return authorization number
- Return authorization number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, if not on the return label
- All garments must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging
- Returns may be assessed up to 20% restocking fee, depending on item condition
- Store credit will not be issued for discounted samples
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business after being received
- Additions after a RA# has been issued will be rejected; please contact your rep for a revised form or submit a new RA request to obtain a new RA#
We are committed to the highest quality of customer service. Positive, personal interactions comprise the foundation of our long-term business relationships.